Alto de Ayedo is a holiday cottage to fully rent for up to 8 people consisting of two double rooms and two twin rooms. In addition the kitchen is fully equipped being a single area together with the living room, both divided by a nice bar covered with stone.
In the living room a fireplace with a heat-diffusing vent will make of your stay an unforgettable one. It consists of four bedrooms one of them being a suite with an ensuite bathroom and the others sharing a fitted bathroom.
The cottage is supplied with central heating and two patios, a small one at the entrance and a bigger one with views to a picnic area provided with barbecue grills.
- Outdoors: Garden furniture and barbecue grill.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Indoors: Living room: game board collection, fireplace, TV.Kitchen: Washing machine, microwave, and dish-washer Bathrooms: suite bathroom, fitted bathroom.
- Services: information and historical documentation about the area. Cradle available.
- Location: : In the village, tarmac entrance, near a river.
Water activities: Fishing
Air activities: Paragliding.
Land-based activities: Trekking, hunting, mountain biking,….
Alto de Ayedo is placed in a warm town near a picnic area where you will be able to enjoy a wide range of activities and facilities such as:
• Pelota court
• Tennis court
• Five a side football pitch
Moreover, in the natural reserve of Urbión there are more activities to do:
• Bird watching and the deer bellowing.
• Mushroom gathering.
Points of Interest
Alto de Ayedo is placed in the Ichnite route and because of this there are several interesting places highly recommended to visit.
• The Palaeontology Centre.
• Dinosaurs’ tracks sites dating back to hundreds of millions of years and one impressive life-size replica of a Brachiosaurus.
• Nuestra Señora del Vado Church, s XVI.
• Urbion Natural Reserve.
• Yanguas, a town standing out for the beauty of its architecture.
• Fuente de Ontálvaro, a well-known fountain for its medicinal mineral water.
• Arnedillo Spa.
• San Pedro Manrique, a town where “El Paso del Fuego” is celebrated the night of San Juan, a historical event highly popular.
• The holly forest in the Alba Mountains hillside, near Los Campos.